HOTELS NEAR Austin Airport
Are you looking for hotels near Austin Airport?
HOTELS NEAR Austin Airport
- Hyatt Place Austin Airport (.59 miles)
- Hilton Austin Airport (.69 miles)
- Courtyard by Marriott Austin Airport (1.65 miles)
- Hampton Inn & Suites (1.68 miles)
- Microtel Inn & Suites (1.7 miles)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites (1.75 miles)
- Aloft Austin Airport (1.76 miles)
- Tru by Hilton (1.76 miles)
- Extended Stay America Suites (1.77 miles)
- Cambria Hotel Austin Airport (1.81 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport (1.85 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Airport (1.85 miles)
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) is located in the hip and happening city of Austin, Texas, United States. The airport is owned and operated by the city of Austin and is located within a few miles of downtown Austin. This airport was once an Air Force Base, where it then became Austin Airport, and is now is the third busiest airport in Texas and the main hub for air travel for the city of Austin.
The airport has two main terminals, Barbara Jordan Terminal and South Terminal, and these are conveniently connected by a pedestrian walkway. AUS handles flight traffic for a variety of airlines and offers nonstop flights to destinations across the United States and internationally.
If you are stuck at the airport or just waiting for your flight out, don’t despair as the airport has a range of amenities and services for business and all other travelers, including restaurants, shops, and art exhibits.
You will want to check out some of these features:
1. Food and drink – The airport has a range of food and drink options, including cafes, fast food restaurants, and bars. There are also several local and specialty options available.
2. Shopping – you will find many retail shops, including newsstands, souvenir stores, and duty-free shops – your credit cards will thank you.
3. Art – Austin has its cultural scene, and the airport gets in on the action with a number of public art exhibits and installations, including murals, sculptures, and other works of art.
4. Business Centers – You may need to schedule a quick meeting or take care of some last minute business matters, so the business centers located in both terminals of the airport can assist with access to computers, printers, and other office equipment.
5. Time To Lounge – Make use of one of the several lounges available for you to relax in, including the United Club and the Delta Sky Club.
BONUS – Free Wi-Fi throughout the airport for everyone!
The airport has not forgotton about your pets with pet relief areas across the terminals.
Charging stations: There are charging stations everywhere so you should never be without a positive charge for your mobile device.
If you need to find a great place to stay that is very close to the airport, please check our list of hotels and have a safe and enjoyable stay in the Austin area!
Check out the map to see all the hotels nearby
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOTEL NOW
Hotels That! may earn a small commission from any purchases made by clicking on the search form above