HOTELS NEAR Georgia Aquarium
Are you looking for hotels near Georgia Aquarium?
HOTELS NEAR Georgia Aquarium
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Centennial Park (.08 miles)
- SpringHill Suites (.11 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn (.12 miles)
- Hyatt House Atlanta (.15 miles)
- Embassy Suites Atlanta (.19 miles)
- W Atlanta Downtown (.33 miles)
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown (.34 miles)
- Onmi Atlanta Hotel (.35 miles)
- AC hotel by Marriott (.35 miles)
- The American Hotel Atlanta (.41 miles)
Whale Sharks have been sighted!
The Georgia Aquarium is the place to see them so you better head to Atlanta, Georgia and get ready for a marine experience like no other.
This place is 10 million gallons of ocean and fresh water – the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere, and contains an ecosystem that is home to thousands of animals – representing several hundred species in various exhibits that will entertain and educate.
The Georgia Aquarium is dedicated to the preservation of marine life on Earth. The aquarium is open 365 days a year, and it is actually one of the most popular tourist attractions in Atlanta. Millions of people visit each year to experience the wonders of the sea.
When visiting the Aquarium, you can check out some of these popular and fun things to do:
Ocean Voyager: explore a 100-foot-long tunnel where and you will see a variety of large marine animals, including whale sharks, manta rays, and hammerhead sharks.
Cold Water Quest: you can observe animals from cold water environments including beluga whales, sea otters, and penguins.
Tropical Diver: after penguins, you will want to heat things up with this exhibit displaying tropical fish and other marine animals from warm water regions.
River Scout: how about a fresh water exhibit? Hey watch out and don’t feed the alligators! Catfish and piranhas will also stop by to say hello.
Dolphin Tales: No aquarium visit is complete without dolphins. You can check out a live dolphin show and learn about the story of the rescue and rehabilitation of a group of bottlenose dolphins.
Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow: kids will love this 3D movie theater experience, and everyone will get to explore the ocean and marine life in the world.
Why This Place Is Special
The Georgia Aquarium has some unique things to see that you might not be able to see anywhere else:
1. Whale Sharks – this is the only place to see them other than a free swim in the deep oceans
2. Beluga Whales – visit one of the largest collections of these amazing animals in captivity.
3. A large collection of manta rays
4. Swim with Dolphins – get close and personal (and wet) with Dolphins
You can spend the entire day (or several) here exploring the wonders of nature, so you want to find the closest hotels to make sure you make the most of your visit to Georgia Aquarium.
Check out the map to see all the hotels near Georgia Aquarium
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOTEL NOW
Hotels That! may earn a small commission from any purchases made by clicking on the search form above