HOTELS NEAR PNC Park
Are you looking for hotels near PNC Park?
HOTELS NEAR PNC Park
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore (.13 miles)
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore (.14 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh North Shore (.14 miles)
- Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore (.16 miles)
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel (.28 miles)
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown (.38 miles)
- Etage Executive Living (.43 miles)
- Fairmont Pittsburgh (.48 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Downtown (.52 miles)
- Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown (.53 miles)
- The Priory Hotel (.55 miles)
PNC Park means baseball and if you are in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, this is where you come to see the Pittsburgh Pirates, the city’s Major League Baseball team, compete each year for the national championship.
Not to be confused with the old Three Rivers Stadium, PNC Park is well-known for offering park visitors a view of the nearby city skyline and the Allegheny River.
Key Features of PNC Park
Here is what you want to know, should you find yourself visting the park on a glorious summer baseball day:
1. The 21-foot tall outfield wall made of brick and limestone, designed to mimic the city’s historic buildings and keep the Allegheny from gaining on you and coming over the wall for a surprise visit.
2. There is a riverwalk that wraps around the outfield, so you and all your friends will be rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding area.
3. Enjoy the “pirate ship” statue located beyond the right field wall. Did you ask for water cannons? Well you get water cannons – and fireworks to celebrate home runs and Pirate victories.
4. The Great Pittsburgh Pierogi Race can be witnessed during the fifth inning and presents five costumed runners – each one is a different type of pierogi.
5. The Hall of Fame Club is an exclusive club behind home plate where a private bar, restaurant, and outdoor patio provide an exclusive visitor experience.
6. Honus Wagner Statue – check out the legendary Pirates player, forever honored and located just outside the stadium.
7. The Pittsburgh Baseball Club – this is fancy, upscale dining inside the park and located on the suite level of the stadium.
8. Don’t Forget The Kids – an interactive Kids Play Area, located behind the left field wall includes a mini field, batting cages, and a climbing wall.
Whatever you decide to do, expect lots of fun and excitement, Pittsburgh Pirates style when you head to the park. But don’t spend too much time getting there from your hotel – check out our list of nearby locations to help make the most of your stay in the Pittsburgh area.
Check out the map to see all the hotels near PNC Park
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOTEL NOW
Hotels That! may earn a small commission from any purchases made by clicking on the search form above